What Are Panoramic Aspect Ratios?
Popular panoramic print sizes can be segmented by the photos aspect ratio.
What is a panoramic aspect ratio?
The aspect ratio of an image is the relationship between its width and height. Below is an example of a panoramic aspect ratio.
- An aspect ratio of 3:1 means the width is 3 times that of its height.
- The first number represents the width and the second the height.
- If the photo is 36 inches wide then it's height is 12 inches.
What are popular panoramic aspect ratios
The most popular panoramic aspect ratios include:
Additional Panoramic Print Resources
- Are you familiar with panoramic print sizes? Learn about popular panoramic print sizes.
- Do you take panoramic photos with your smartphone? Learn how to create panoramic wall artwork from an iPhone.
- Do you want to see how ready to hang panoramic wall artwork is made? Watch this 60-second video.
- Are you ready to create your own panoramic wall art? Click here to select a product and then upload a panoramic photo to begin.