List of Panoramic Print Sizes
The following tables list panoramic print sizes segmented by aspect ratio.
What if I don't know the aspect ratio of my image?
If you don't know the aspect ratio of your panoramic photo, that's okay. After you upload an image to our site, in Step 3, a variety of pre-set sizes will be presented to you that match the aspect ratio of your image. You can also choose a custom size in Step 3; if you keep the "lock aspect ratio" box checked, when you choose one dimension, the other dimension will autopopulate based on your image aspect ratio. If you uncheck the "lock aspect ratio" box, you can enter any sizes, realizing that you will need to crop your image to fit your custom size.
- Costs below include the print + mount ready to hang on the wall.
- Shipping costs are calculated separately at checkout.
- Cost below are for base product build and do not include upgrade options.
3:1 Aspect Ratio
|Floatmount||Gallery Acrylic Facemount|
4:1 Aspect Ratio
5:1 Aspect Ratio
Additional Panoramic Print Resources
- Learn about popular panoramic aspect ratios.
- Learn how to create panoramic wall artwork from an iPhone.
- Do you want to see how ready to hang panoramic wall artwork is made? Watch this 60-second video.
- Are you ready to create your own panoramic wall art? Click here to select a product and then upload a panoramic photo to begin.